So the lack of blogg entries the past few weeks are due to the crazy first month vendor check run for September. Times like these, I actually am thankful that I worked in the commissions group in T-Mobile. Getting all the reporting ready, getting use to the new system and sending out the first run of checks was an experience.
Actually, it would have been even more exhausing if it wasn't for Marty and the awesome POS system he created for the store! Marty rocks!
So...family and friends, thanks for being a regular reader of the blogsite. It's actually great when you tell me "I haven't seen anything new on your blog the past week".
Oh yeah....I think I've officially lost the digital camera so pictures will be limited for a while until I "find" it or break down and go buy a new one.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment