Well...I finally decided to open on Mondays. Yes, this means that we are now open 7 days a week. I did a quick calculation yesterday to find out we are open 58 hours a week. I've been lucky enough to get some help to cover many of these hours. Although I am still here most of the time but my hours have definitely gone down to about 35-40 hours in the store. This however, does not include all the hours that I spend outside of the store. So even if I don't come into the store, often those days are spent on the computer.
We are trying out something new though. My friend Toi has been coming in with her new baby Bianca who's 7 months old. We've been testing out how it works with having a baby in the store since I'll have to get use to that pretty soon. It's been a good test for us.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When will you have your own baby in your store?
Post a Comment