August Honors
Bouncing Wall was selected by Seattle Magazine as one of the Best New Gift Boutiques for 2007! What a great honor without being even 1 year old yet! Our infant stages are going really well!August 5 - Inertia Music and Arts Festival: (www.myspace.com/inertiaseattle)

Our own Jenn Meyers was awesome at putting a phenomenal event together. The fashion show was a awesome as well. The models looks fabulous and the music was hopping. For those of you who were able to make it, you know how much fun that was!August 16 - Art Walk w/ Rachel Dory and Divine Design (Side note for tooth)
O.k..so there aren't any photos of the art walk for August. This time, it wasn't because I was being an idiot as usual and forgot to take any pictures...rather it was due to the fact that I had one of the most excruciating and painful event that has happened in my current life that week. Thus...I actually wasn't there at the event so Jenn had to deal with the flood of customers, art patrons and trunk show viewer that night by herself. I believe we had hundreds of people that stopped in that night and Rachel's show looks great! She sold 3 pieces prior to the opening and sold an awesome piece during the night of the show. Also, Miss Lauren also had a fantastic start of her 2 day event.So the side note: For those of you who didn't know...I had a molar that went bad and had a partial root cannal then had to have the whole tooth extracted. However before all of this was done...I had a week where every other day I went to see a different dental specialists and they did the whole "let's see how the it goes by tomorrow" scenarios before something happened at the end of the week. Yes yes...please do feel sorry for me. Because if you forgotten, I'm pregnant so they couldn't drug me up so I spent many nights crying in pain. Poor Tony had to watch me deal with this all week and drive me back and forth to all these dental appointments. He said that it was one of the hardest thing he had to watch me go through and what he came to decided was that I have to take the epidural during the delivery if he says I have to take it cuz he can't deal with me in that much pain.
August 18 - Divine Design Fall Jewelry Trunk Show



Yes...I did take pictures at this event! Miss Lauren G's jewelry looked beautiful and the trunk show sold many of her fall line of jewelry.
In addition...something new that's occurred. IZZE Soda is donating their wonderful fizzy sodas for our events. They are a really great partner to have with our events and our customers love them as well.
Also... because of all that tooth issue, Tony was great in being our sales cashier during the event. Whenever Tony's in the store working, or just hanging out, we definitely get more male customers.
Alright all...if you made it this far in the blog, you have great stamina. Thanks for taking the time to read it all!

1 comment:
look ast that stud!
thud
Post a Comment