Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Job Openign at Bouncing Wall

I'm officially looking for someone new to join our wacky and creative crew at Bouncing Wall. Unlike most retail business, I'm looking for someone who is an appreciator of the local DIY movement and not looking for a dream job in retail but way to support their first love.

Why are am I hiring and why am I not looking for someone that says “Yes..I LOVE retail and it’s my life!”? We support people who are dreamers and two of our current crew are moving onto full time positions in their fields (congrats!), so we have new openings available. What am I looking for? Here is the pitch if you're interested.
  • Hopefully you fit most, if not all, of the below requirements.
  • Great customer service (Our #1 priority!)
  • Available 10 – 25 hours (Flexibility to work weekends a must!)
  • Reliable and responsible to handle multiple store functions
  • Computer knowledge (If you have some html writing, blogging, Myspace, Facebook, etc knowledge…excellent!)
  • Creative eye for merchandising
  • Some retail experience (If no retail experience, we’ll train you if you’re the right fit)
  • Takes directions well but also demonstrate independent thought to show good judgment in all situations.
  • And most of all...deal with the me! A bit of crazy now that I'm trying to balance new baby and the store.

If you're interested, email me! info@bouncingwall.com

No comments: