Friday, September 05, 2008
Cleveland Rocks!
Drea here! I just have to share my new favorite art and fashion boutique, outside of Bouncing Wall of course. I'm so thrilled about it for many reasons. Let me start with this, Gina's has a very similar vision and goal Bouncing Wall has in our commitment to support independently designed fashion and art.
Gina's is located in Cleveland, Ohio! Wow! Anyone who knows anything about Cleveland knows that underneath all of those fading away steel factories, taking many jobs with it, is an incredible art community. Bringing this into the public eye is a challenge for boutique and gallery owner, Gina who is a talented seamstress/designer to boot. Her designer name is Duchess Von Dudik and is located in a few boutiques around Seattle. With that said, we would love to carry her designs but since it is not part of our vision to support local, I decided to blog about this wonderful designer, community supporter and shop owner. She's really doing wonders for the Cleveland Community. Gina's existence is located in Little Italy which is strong in culture, arts and tradition. Being close to the Case Western University Campus helps a bit too. Let me explain that I first came across Gina's while researching one of the designers we are carrying this Fall for the first time. RikaRika, we're honored and so excited to have her! RikaRika is located at Gina's along with another famous independent Seattle Designer, Suzabelle. One can also find Kombat Glamour Puss, Seattle area designer and Erheart Design out of Portland. All can be found right here at Bouncing Wall. So, cheers to Gina's Gallery & Boutique and be sure to check her out the next time you're in Cleveland! I know I'll be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment