Friday, December 29, 2006

Back from Thailand

Sorry all but the blogsite was out of commission for a whole. For family and friend, I hope all of you had a fantastic holiday! Tony and I made it back from Thailand safe and sound but a little sick. Tony had the SE Asian tummy and I ended up with a head cold on the flight home that had turned into a full chest cold as well. And NO...I did not bring back with me the bird flu.

Things at the store was taken well care of by busy Seung with help from Jamie and constant checking in by Mario. It's good to have fantastic people to lean on. Amazing sales during the holiday season due to really awesome conscious shoppers who supported the local artists and designers.

Linda and Jeff's wedding was beautiful. It was so good to see them again and know that they are so good together. I'll download some pics on the next blog but until then...have a happy and safe new years!!

No comments: