Today was a beautiful day and the first day of the year that I kept the front door open. It was a very busy today from 11:30am till about 5pm...there were pretty much non-stop customers coming into the store. It got really bad when I actually couldn't get away to go to the bathroom. Know that all is right with the world because there were no "accidents" in the store.
The crazy thing about February so far is that we're currently on track to beat November Sales...yes that right...November, where much of the holiday shopping was occurring! Still not sure what's in the air or if I can trust this as a "normal" month for us but I'll keep my fingers crossed and let the month do it's thing.
Oh yeah...did I mention Bouncing Wall is now officially 5 months old?!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy 5 month!!
Post a Comment