Friday, May 11, 2007

"Simply the Best Mom!" Submission #4 & #5

Alright you guys...it's getting really close to Mothers Day and here are a few more submissions that I wanted you guys to be able to read.

Submission From: Phoebe B.
Write Up: My sister lives in Seattle and she is simply the best mom. Megan Wright is 28 years old. She is pregnant with her first baby. She is due in November.
Pregnancy has not been a wonderful experience for her. (for more details and her intimate condition, check her blog,
www.yarnnation.blogspot.com) Megan is extremely talented, she knits, she spins, she up until recently worked at Hilltop Yarn, she has a bachelor's degree in family history, she is currently working on her MBA. Megan is simply the best mom because she has had to go through a very sick pregnancy and continues to do so. She does not have any family near and her husband is in pharmacy school. She has continued to accomplish many things, including winning 2nd place and $2500 in a prestigious business plan contest for school. All of this while barely being able to make her feet hit the floor when she wakes up in the morning.


Submission From: Beth B.
Write Up: I became friends with my mother-in-law before I met her fabulous son. Her daughter is one of my very best friends. Diane is "Simply the Best" because of the loving, close family she's created and that I've now become a part of, and also because of the very special individual she is. I seek out and value her opinions, I emulate her sense of style (she's so hip!) and I admire the woman she is. How lucky I am to have such a great mom in my life!

No comments: