Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Inertia '07 - Music and Arts Festival

Bouncing Wall is going to have it's first ever fashion show at Inertia '07 Music and Arts Festival! I'm super excited about this event and a little nervous. I've never done a fashion show before but getting a lot of tips from people.

So what is Inertia? Inertia is a music and arts festival started as a small DIY event by our very own Jenn Meyres, gathering up local musicians and artists to create an environment to support one another in a “fundraiser” for performing artists. The momentum of this event has grown from the first 2 years on “backyard” stages, and now it’s in its 2nd year at Nectar Lounge in Fremont.

This is Bouncing Wall’s first Fashion Show event and we will be featuring summer and new fall designs by Layers Squared, TOGS Design, Carmacazzi, T-Spoon and more.

I hope you'll be able to come out support and enjoy the show!

No comments: