Week 1:
It's been a crazy month starting with Linda and Jeff's visit (Linda's been a friend of mine for 14 years!). It was great seeing them since they live in Singapore and she is also preggers and only a week behind. It was great to waddle around with her and talk non-stop pregnancy talk. Non-preggers people kind of max out when you talk about babies but those of us who are pregnant can't seem to stop! When I have access to my camera...I'll update some pictures.
Week 2:
Next...getting on a plane to fly to Iowa for my big brother Mike's wedding. Going home is always a bit stressful for me and knowing that so many people from GC and extended family would be there didn't help to calm my nerves. Also...can plane rides when you're 6 months pregnant be any more uncomfortable? It was beautiful wedding though and my favorite part was when Mike and Tina had Will and Emma join them at the alter to combine color sand to symbolize the joining of the families. It was also great to see mom and dad.
Week 3:
So you would think that would be it....however one more flight to Vermont for Kate and Jay's wedding. However, an art walk was squeezed in between and I left right after the art walk to catch the plane and almost didn't make it.
The wedding however was beautiful and so very them. The luggage was lost but arrived just before the wedding. Thank goodness since I was carrying Tony's, Marty's and Bob's wedding suites as well. The boys been traveling around the US on their motorcycles and have been meeting me at each of the spots. I love that since they are traveling for 3 weeks. With serious nesting going on...it's good to be able to see Tony each weekend.
Week 4:
Week 4:I'm just trying to play catch up now. Jenn and I have a lot going on between Inertia, the Tractor Tavern Show, BW's 1 year Anniversary Bash, Fashion Show, The Seattle Sound Magazine Fashion Layout and the next art walk and trunk show.
Let's just call it what it is...CRAZY! I'll update all of you on what's going on with the partnership on the next round of updates. If you didn't know yet...Jenn will become my new partner soon!
(Picture of Kim & Jenn.)
(Picture of Kim & Jenn.)

No comments:
Post a Comment