How is it possible that a place like Ikea that packages up every little thing with the tools not have the wall mount option like they had displayed? Yeah...that one officially sent me over the edge and the tears were not too far behind. What can I say, my frazzled nerves couldn't handle it with only 4 days left to go.
Good thing that I have awesome friends who's been coming in almost daily to help me out. Ariana, Mike, Ben and my new best friend Mac "the contractor" came today to lend a helping hand.- Ariana has offered up her time over and over again even though she's busy planning her wedding.
- Mike stopped by but ended up installing lights, changing bulbs, and putting the shadow boxes together.
- Ben, thought he was putting in an hour or two but ended up staying much longer by putting up the modeling on the
register counter, between the laminate floors, and all along the walls. - BTW...if anyone needs any remodeling done, call Mac. He's absolutely awesome! They had a fairly small job for my store but he is the best for calming your nerves, giving advise, doing the job, lending tools and just overall being great to work with. I give Mac two thumbs up and the five star recommendation.
Overall, it was a great day and Tony was a trooper staying with me until after 8pm tonight being my rock! I couldn't do this without his daily support. I have the most awesome husband ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment