Saturday, September 09, 2006

Week of Change

So much has happened this week...so many changes and updates to the store. Thank god for Tony, Tony's dad, friends, and Mac & Eric for making it work this week with the count down less then a week away.



Marty and Tony got the laminate floors in. Bob got the frame of the register counter completed. Mac and Eric finished patching up the walls, and Kate & Jay helped finished the red accent wall and painting the register.



I spent much of the week meeting with the vendors and getting the inventory for the store. Kate, Jen and I even drove up to Bellingham to meet with Erin "Red Boots Design" and Shelby "Don't Ask Designs". You guys will love their stuff!

I'm a bit freaked out because the pre-launch will occur in 6 days! SIX DAYS! Actually in a few minutes it will officially be only 5 days away. I can't believe this is actually happening. Another round of dramatic changes will occur tomorrow when Ariana, Katy, and Ben comes to help. More pictures to come.

No comments: