Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Current State of Affairs

Well...it's only been a few days since I've last updated but it feel like forever! Much going on right now so let's play a bit of catch up on the news. I've been at the store daily working away bit by bit while the building permit drama continues.

Meet Mac and Eric
Mac and Eric are my contractors and they are going through the pain with me of dealing with the permitting issues.


Mac and Eric came in last week and measured every inch of the space along with the outside so that a site plan and floor plans could be created.

However, when I went to the city again on Friday, after spending $80 on copies at Kinko's and playing the waiting game for 2 hour before I was seen, I got denied. But the good news is, that I could be eligible for the STFI...which will cut down the approval time! Keep your fingers crossed when I go back this week.

No comments: