So initially when I looked into signs, I didn't realize how expensive they were! To get the big sign with front and back, 2 window decals, and 4 words will cost around $1,300. Gotta go back and look at the budget and see where I can squeeze since I definitely miss calculated this one.
Before >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Proposal>>>>>>>>>>>

But the good news is I will have signs. Everyone who walks by the store and looks in then looks up at the old sign. So I know how important it is to pay for the signs and get it up ASAP! Check this out! I've been working with a guy named Dave from Signs of Seattle and they do a great job scouting your space. I love the proposal they put together so that you get a nice visual. I'll make sure to post the final once the sign is up.

No comments:
Post a Comment