
Task #1 - Crawl Around 10:30amIt was great having Mac come by to take a look at the attic's crawl space to figure out where all the support beams are. Mac hasn't even started any construction yet but I'm convenced that he's the best! He been extermely helpful in answering questions, arranging his time to meet with me and providing the right kind of question to ask the city.
Task #2 - Stop the Insanity 12:00pm
The locksmith came out to fix the bolt locks in the store. It was pretty funny trying to get into the store because you can open the front door lock from the outside after about 5 minutes of jiggling but not from the inside. You can open the outside back locks but can't lock it but the inside works like a charm. Now...I don't have to worry about how to get back into the building if I lock it up nice and tight. Thanks, Bob!
Task #3 - More Red Tape? 1pm
Not much to talk about here...except now that I am responsible for the utilities in my space, which thank goodness was a good experience dealing with the City of Seattle and NO red tape. I also caught up on a lot of email. Umm, if you didn't receive an email from me today, then I didn't do this task very well...sorry.
Task#4 - Surround Myself with Rapture 2pm
I finally broke open the red paint, a.k.a. "Rapture", and started painting the display furniture. Very exciting to see how much the red pops against the blue walls. Tony did a pretty darn good job picking the color out. What a great way to end the day by 4:30pm...well left the store anyway.



Task#5 - Shop Till You Drop 7:30pm
I came home to work on more back office stuff. Then off to shop for more displays. Work, work, work...I still think it's all worth it.
I came home to work on more back office stuff. Then off to shop for more displays. Work, work, work...I still think it's all worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment