Soo....very exciting news. I was contacted by one of the writers from Seattle Metropolitan Magazine to possibly do an article on Bouncing Wall after it opens!! (I'm keeping her name anonymous because I'm not sure how all of this works and since I'm not guaranteed an article yet...better keep it safe...so let's call her "Super Star".) But...how cool is that?!!
Big thanks goes out to Ms Tina Witherspoon a.k.a Glam Spoon/T. Spoon who put Bouncing Wall as one of her retailers on her website. That's where "Super Star" found the info on the store. I called Tina right away yesterday to tell her the news. She's so cool everyone...you'll LOVE her skirts and you'll know where to get yours. Bouncing Wall of course.
I do have to say that Mohop Shoes a.k.a Annie Mohaupt also has Bouncing Wall on her website already as her retailer as well. Her shoes are the most awesome things. You get to be part of the creative process by choosing how you bind them. Giving you all a little taste of Bouncing Wall's awesome artists and designers!

No comments:
Post a Comment